We have extensive experience in providing funeral transport services.
We offer a modern fleet and drivers who undergo regular on-going training, allowing us to carry out any type of funeral transportation.
Our staff is at your disposal for transport to any destination.
Below is a list of the main funeral transport services offered:
- Coffin transport from the place of death to the home, or funeral parlour, or other location where the chapel of rest has been set up.
- Funeral transport from the place of death to the morgue.
- Funeral transport to the place where the funeral ceremony takes place: church, funeral parlour, cemetery or other location, depending on the culture, tradition and religious denomination.
- Funeral transport of the coffin to a burial site in the Metropolitan City of Milan, Lombardy, or any other region or city in Italy.
- Funeral transport to crematorium.
- International funeral transport for the repatriation of the deceased in the case of the death of a citizen from a country other than Italy.
- Funeral transport for the repatriation of the deceased in the case of the death of an Italian citizen who has died in a country other than Italy. For international and intercontinental funeral transport activities we only use the most reputable airlines. In the case of funeral transport from Italy to abroad, we also take care of all administrative procedures, such as the issue of the mortuary passport, as well as procuring any authorisation required for the entry of the body issued by the consulate of the state of destination.
- Transfer of the body to a new burial place.
We also deal with all the legal and administrative procedures required for obtaining authorisations for city, national and international transport.